To care for your jewelry, it's best to:
- Store your pieces in cool, dry places
- Avoid getting your jewelry wet (this includes in the shower, pool, sauna, gym)
- Avoid contact with perfumes, creams, lotions, and harsh chemicals
- If your jewelry needs a clean, wipe over gently with a moist cloth
- Do not bend
- If any metal pieces begin to tarnish, use eco-friendly solutions to reduce. Toothpaste can remove tarnish or use a polishing cloth.
To care for your artwork, it's best to:
- Avoid bending/folding
- Use the 1/16 white border to help you when matting/framing
- If you hang the artwork in a place with higher humidity (i.e. bathroom), please open a window or use a fan to increase air circulation. This will help the artwork breathe.
- Be mindful of acrylic or glass covered frames. Glass is higher quality but if falls, will shatter.
- Artwork tends to look great with a mat (White or colored border before the frame). Think about your space and what will look best! Feel free to contact me at email@example.com for any tips/suggestions in your space!